Kraft is recalling 23,000 cases of Baker’s Premium White Chocolate Baking Squares after FDA testing “detected the presence of salmonella in some 6-oz. packages.” So far no illnesses have been reported, so if you’re the opportunistic con-artist type, you’ve got a shot at being first-to-media on this one. [Reuters
By consumerist.com October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Lawmaker Calls For Overhaul Of Food Recall System
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Whole Foods Recalls Maytag Blue Cheese Over Possible Listeria Contamination
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- Here Are All Of The Snacks Included So Far In The Peanut-Contaminated Flour Recall