Delta says the mother of infant conjoined twins need to buy an extra seat, because each child has her own set of lungs and needs separate emergency oxygen masks, then changes its mind when a reporter calls. So which is it? [AZ Central]
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- the land of the fee New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- What notification? Mother Says American Airlines Failed To Tell Her When Unaccompanied Daughter’s Flight Was Diverted, Canceled
- fly the crowded skies Days Of Delta Delays Are Worse Because They Can’t Just Put You On American Anymore
- what's the future hold? Kids’ Concepts For Fuel-Efficient Cars Aren’t Beyond Belief