Delta says the mother of infant conjoined twins need to buy an extra seat, because each child has her own set of lungs and needs separate emergency oxygen masks, then changes its mind when a reporter calls. So which is it? [AZ Central]
- safety first Why Did American Airlines Make Me Move My Child’s Safety Seat So Someone Could Recline?
- flying the unfriendly skies Delta Apologizes For Making Nursing Mother Check Bag Containing Her Breast Pump
- kids today Teen Counterfeiter Blames Crime On “Too Much Freedom” From Mom
- people with disabilities Family Wants United To Apologize For Treatment Of Special Needs Daughter
- the land of the fee New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations