The end of a strange article about mad cow disease and sperm donors closes with some interesting customer-preferences trivia: “Sperm bank managers have noticed a few trends. Married couples seek donors who resemble the husband so that nonbiological father and child will look roughly alike. Single women, on the other hand, often choose conventionally attractive donors.” [Slate]
- bittersweet charity New York Sues Leukemia “Charity” For Allegedly Raising $10 Million Through Deception
- money talks loudest How To Buy A Politician: What Today’s Supreme Court Ruling Means For Consumers
- above and beyond Waitress Donates Kidney To 72-Year-Old Patron, Both Feeling “Excellent” After Surgery
- good people exist Secret Santa Gifts $15K To Pay For Strangers’ Walmart Layaway Items
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?