Radiohead announced pre-sales for their record-label-free new album. The twist? You pay what you want. We predict that they will make a hilarious amount of money. [Radiohead]
More From Consumerist
- Pandora May Go To Battle With Apple Music, Spotify With $10/Month Subscription Option
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- Whole Foods Asks Judge To Put The Kibosh On Lawsuit Over “Natural” Label On Baked Goods
- Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To