Radiohead announced pre-sales for their record-label-free new album. The twist? You pay what you want. We predict that they will make a hilarious amount of money. [Radiohead]
More From Consumerist
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- RIAA Head: We’ll Never Have A Fair Deal With YouTube Under Current Copyright Law
- T-Mobile Customers With Grandfathered Plans May Have To Pay $10/Month To Call Mexico, Canada
- All New Albums Will Be Released On Fridays: Did Anyone Notice?
- Whole Foods Asks Judge To Put The Kibosh On Lawsuit Over “Natural” Label On Baked Goods