Allan Sloan from Fortune magazine argues that Bernanke is the enemy of the prudent investor. [CNNMoney] (Thanks, Michael!)
More From Consumerist
- RadioShack Names Second CEO Since Bankruptcy, 10th In Last 10 Years
- Kohl’s Opening Smaller-Format Stores, More Outlet Locations As Part Of Turnaround Efforts
- Activist Investor Takes 9.9% Stake In Chipotle, But Will It Help Business?
- JCPenney Wants To Bring Current Customers Back More Often, Maybe Also Find New Ones
- Tiffany Reminds Consumers (And Costco) That Their Brand Isn’t Just A Setting Name