Allan Sloan from Fortune magazine argues that Bernanke is the enemy of the prudent investor. [CNNMoney] (Thanks, Michael!)
More From Consumerist
- RadioShack Names Second CEO Since Bankruptcy, 10th In Last 10 Years
- Kohl’s Opening Smaller-Format Stores, More Outlet Locations As Part Of Turnaround Efforts
- MySpace Still Exists, Parent Company Sells Social Network’s Remains To Time Inc.
- JCPenney Wants To Bring Current Customers Back More Often, Maybe Also Find New Ones
- Man Wins $10M Florida Lottery Jackpot With Numbers He Got From A Fortune Cookie