Here’s a continually updated list of what the “brick update” did and did not do to the iPhone. [Ars Technica]
- bad luck What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- stop calling me! iOS 10 Will Allow Nomorobo & Other Call Blockers To Work On iPhones
- internet of poorly-secured things Your Home Router Was Probably Out-Of-Date And Insecure Before You Even Plugged It In
- well That's not good Update Your iPhone Now To Fix Flaw That Can Let Hackers Steal Your Stuff With A Single Text
- ring ring ring Sprint Customers Can Now Make Phone Calls Over WiFi With Latest iPhone Update