Here’s a continually updated list of what the “brick update” did and did not do to the iPhone. [Ars Technica]
More From Consumerist
- Your Home Router Was Probably Out-Of-Date And Insecure Before You Even Plugged It In
- Wendy’s Has Another Update On Their Payment Breach, Knows What Data Was Taken
- Update Your iPhone Now To Fix Flaw That Can Let Hackers Steal Your Stuff With A Single Text
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- Apple Adds Organ Donor Registration To Health App