Are “sports drinks” really just junk food? Should they be removed from vending machines in schools? “One analysis determined that kids who drink a 20-ounce Gatorade each day could gain 13 extra pounds over the course of a year.” A debate in congress rages on.[CalorieLab]
- snacks don't lie Pepsi: We’re Trying To Sell You Healthier Snacks, But You Keep Buying Cheetos
- Cutting The Calories Coca-Cola, Pepsi And Dr Pepper Create Unholy Alliance To Cut Consumers’ Sugary Drink Calories
- counting calories FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- nice try Pepsi Decides To Discontinue “Natural” Gatorade Because, Come On, Really?
- saywhatnow? Pepsi Is Planning To Launch An Organic Version Of Gatorade Next Year