Today’s most popular headlines are 5 Confessions Of A Comcast Customer Service Rep (10,707 views today), Man Fixes Unfixable FiOs Account Error By Playing Dumb (7,148) and Why Stores Have To ID Everyone (4,262).
By consumerist.com September 27, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- the virtual picket line Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- punching the clock Remember: You’re Probably Only Opted Out Of Bank Junk Mail For A Few Years
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- brought to you by the letter $ If Facebook Is Going To Label Satirical Stories, It Should Be Calling Out Ads Posing As News Links