Today’s most popular headlines are 5 Confessions Of A Comcast Customer Service Rep (10,707 views today), Man Fixes Unfixable FiOs Account Error By Playing Dumb (7,148) and Why Stores Have To ID Everyone (4,262).
By consumerist.com September 27, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- the virtual picket line Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today
- year in rearview Blasts From The Very Recent Past: Consumerist’s Most-Read Stories For 2015
- black cyber weekend Online Retail Passes In-Store Shopping For Black Friday Weekend
- speak your mind Senate Committee OKs Bill Barring Companies From Using “Gag Clauses” To Block Negative Reviews