Today’s most popular headlines are 5 Confessions Of A Comcast Customer Service Rep (10,707 views today), Man Fixes Unfixable FiOs Account Error By Playing Dumb (7,148) and Why Stores Have To ID Everyone (4,262).
By consumerist.com September 27, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
- funsumerist This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- the virtual picket line Netflix “Making A Murderer” Documentary Inspires Viewers To Seek Justice… Through Yelp
- the past was terrible 7 “Health” Products From The Past That Would Never Make It Onto Shelves Today
- sugar high CDC: Many Packaged Toddler Foods Contain Too Much Salt, Sugar
- raiders of the lost walmart Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Need A Laptop GPS In 2008