Home prices in 20 U.S. metropolitan areas fell the most on record in July, indicating the threat to consumer spending was rising even before credit markets seized up in August. [Bloomberg]
- hey big spender Report: Holiday Shoppers Saved So Much On Gas, They Spent 8% More This Year
- The problem with garnishments 7 Things We Learned About How Debt Collection Lawsuits Affect Minority Neighborhoods
- bucking the retail trend Why Are Home Depot & TJ Maxx Bringing In Customers Other Retailers Can’t?
- daily dose of fiber Downsizing Rumors, Wireless Tests, Few Subscribers: What Exactly Is Going With Google Fiber?
- eggcellent Egg Prices Went Up Yet Again Last Month — But Relief Could Be In Sight