Kiplinger has launched a new site designed to teach the basics of money management and handling your personal financial life. If you’re getting started, or starting over, there’s numerous good articles here about budgets, investing, picking banks, retirement plans, insurance, etc. etc, delivered in the straightforward and personable manner for which Kiplinger is known.
Learn The Basics Of Money
By consumerist.com September 20, 2007
- what's a bill? How To Not Suck At Making The Transition From School To The Real World
- alphabet soup The Consumerist 101 Guide To Understanding Your Financial Regulators
- personal finance training 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort
- how to not suck How Long Should I Hold On To My Old Bills & Other Documents?
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund