What’s better, debit or credit? Red Tape Chronicles examines the pros and cons. For our money, debit cards are better for controlling spending, but credit cards protect the buyer better, much better, and so we use debit cards to withdraw cash from ATMs and credit cards for transactions.
Credit vs Debit
By consumerist.com September 19, 2007
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- Banking on Students The Best Way For Students To Avoid High Fees With Campus Banking Products Is To Barely Use Them
- fleet cards Federal Prosecutors Accuse Toys ‘R’ Us Employee Of Stealing $2 Million From Accounts For Truckers
- cash only Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years