The House may soon discharge the Passengers Bill of Rights to the floor. The powerful Rules Committee will meet tomorrow to decide which amendments are worthy of floor consideration. Members have until 10 a.m. to file an amendment granting passengers the right to deplane.
By consumeristcarey September 18, 2007
- family friendly flying Bill Would Require Airlines Ensure Families With Young Children Sit Together
- we've got questions 23 Lawmakers Want To Know What DOJ Would Do With Expanded Hacking Authority
- The Long History Of Student Loan Bankruptcy You Can’t Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy Because Of Panicked 1970s Legislation
- don't worry about a thing DOJ: Concerns About Expanded Government Hacking Much Ado About Nothing
- no labels for you Senate Approves Bill To Outlaw Vermont GMO Labels, Replace Them With Barcodes