The House may soon discharge the Passengers Bill of Rights to the floor. The powerful Rules Committee will meet tomorrow to decide which amendments are worthy of floor consideration. Members have until 10 a.m. to file an amendment granting passengers the right to deplane.
By consumeristcarey September 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Bill Would Require Airlines Ensure Families With Young Children Sit Together
- DOJ: Concerns About Expanded Government Hacking Much Ado About Nothing
- Senate Approves Bill To Outlaw Vermont GMO Labels, Replace Them With Barcodes
- Popular E-Mail Privacy Bill May Get Unpopular, Privacy-Reducing Amendments In Senate
- New Balance A Few Steps From Its Dream Of U.S.-Made Footwear Requirement For Military