The House may soon discharge the Passengers Bill of Rights to the floor. The powerful Rules Committee will meet tomorrow to decide which amendments are worthy of floor consideration. Members have until 10 a.m. to file an amendment granting passengers the right to deplane.
By consumeristcarey September 18, 2007
- family friendly flying Bill Would Require Airlines Ensure Families With Young Children Sit Together
- don't worry about a thing DOJ: Concerns About Expanded Government Hacking Much Ado About Nothing
- no labels for you Senate Approves Bill To Outlaw Vermont GMO Labels, Replace Them With Barcodes
- live sued girls Strippers Say Law Barring Under-21 Dancers Violates First, Fourteenth Amendments
- marathon not a sprint New Balance A Few Steps From Its Dream Of U.S.-Made Footwear Requirement For Military