Bank of America got the final OK it needed to go ahead with its purchase of LaSalle Bank [Chicago Tribune].
By consumerist.com September 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- Card Reissued Because Of A Breach? Good Luck Finding Out Where The Hack Happened
- The Good, The Bleh & The Ugly Of State Payroll Cards