Bank of America got the final OK it needed to go ahead with its purchase of LaSalle Bank [Chicago Tribune].
By consumerist.com September 18, 2007
- Paying For Discrimination Bank Of America To Pay $155K To Settle Claim It Discriminated Against Hearing-Impaired Customer
- stacking the deck Wells Fargo To Stop Reordering Check Transactions; Should Reduce Overdraft Charges
- wcia 2014 Comcast Cruises Past Verizon, Walmart Upsets Bank Of America In Worst Company Quarterfinal Action!
- free and clear Feds Give Up Trying To Hold Bank Of America Accountable For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”