Uhual truck kills renter trying to stop Uhaul truck from killing Uhaul worker. Truck had a history of parking brake failures. Uhaul has history of not making adequate repairs to its trucks. Uhaul says renter is responsible for his own death. [LAT] (Thanks to Alan!)
- brakes are necessary Regulators Investigating 420,000 Ford Trucks For Brake Failure Issue
- chevy and stuff “Technology & Stuff” Chevy Rep Gives Recently Recalled Truck To World Series MVP
- Might Be An Issue here GM Hasn’t Recalled Millions Of Trucks And SUVs Despite Four-Year Investigation Into Brake Line Failures
- dude that's my truck Police Paperwork Mistake Screws Over Victim Of Car Theft & Man Who Unwittingly Bought Stolen Vehicle
- Another Day Another Recall Ford Recalls 271K Trucks Over Brake Issue Linked To 9 Crashes
Previous MediaDefender's Emails Hit The Internet: Entrapment? The New York Attorney General's Office?