Uhual truck kills renter trying to stop Uhaul truck from killing Uhaul worker. Truck had a history of parking brake failures. Uhaul has history of not making adequate repairs to its trucks. Uhaul says renter is responsible for his own death. [LAT] (Thanks to Alan!)
- more confusing shifters Regulators Investigating 1M Dodge Trucks, SUVs Linked To Rollaway Incidents
- brakes are necessary Regulators Investigating 420,000 Ford Trucks For Brake Failure Issue
- safety second UPDATED: Comcast Workers Don’t Seem To Care That Their Truck May Have Caused Half-Dozen Accidents
- chevy and stuff “Technology & Stuff” Chevy Rep Gives Recently Recalled Truck To World Series MVP
- dude that's my truck Police Paperwork Mistake Screws Over Victim Of Car Theft & Man Who Unwittingly Bought Stolen Vehicle
Previous MediaDefender's Emails Hit The Internet: Entrapment? The New York Attorney General's Office?