A couple of weeks ago, Business Week published a special report on the sorry state of air travel. Now they’re printing a selection of their reader responses, including FAA apologists (who are from the FAA, naturally), pro-railroad travelers, a pilot who says regional jets are overused, and a guy who says airlines should raise prices. [Business Week]
- safety first American Airlines Should Not Have Told Family They Couldn’t Use FAA-Approved Safety Harness
- the land of the fee New Bill Aims To Limit “Ridiculous” Airline Fees For Checked Bags, Cancellations
- scary situation Alaska Airlines, Feds, & Apple Investigating After iPhone 6 Catches Fire Midair
- tell it to someone who cares Are Airlines Deliberately Making It Too Difficult To File Complaints?
- not my pee Pilot Who Failed Drug Test Can’t Try To Use DNA To Prove He Was Clean