This 60 minutes bit on the rise of “geek” tech support service companies confirms one thing: if you don’t know how to use electronic gadgets, maybe you shouldn’t be buying them. [60 Minutes]
More From Consumerist
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Ditches Retro-Chic Beetles For Environmentally-Friendly Priuses
- Best Buy Pilot Program Sends Non-Geek Squad Techs To Your House
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Deploys To Help Air Travelers For Free
- Tech Support Scammer Must Surrender Assets, Banned From Running Tech Support Companies
- What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?