By cwalters September 12, 2007
- even bigger pharma Pfizer To Buy Allergan For $160B, Create World’s Largest Drug Company
- on the run from johnny regulator What Does It Take To Get On The FDA’s “Most Wanted” List?
- generic drug dealers Feds Say Drug Company Illegally Blocked Lower-Cost Generics From Entering Market
- where's the drugged-up beef? FDA’s Voluntary Guidance Failing To Curb Antibiotic Overuse In Farm Animals
- same drug... fewer ads The EpiPen Generic Is Finally Here, For $300 Per Twin-Pack