After trying his hand at regular posting, we decided we liked Christopher Walters blogging enough to bring him on full-time. Chris will be contributing six posts a weekday. Please join us in giving him a big and hearty welcome to The Consumerist team!
Meet Your New Associate Editor, Chris Walters!
By consumerist.com September 10, 2007
- the blame game The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale
- blogher Baby Toy Company Thinks Fake Prescription Bottles Filled With Candy Are A Good Idea
- ho ho no no noooo 26 Kids Who Decided Santa Claus Is Not To Be Tolerated, Proceed To Freak The Heck Out
- flickr finds Consumerist Friday Flickr Finds
- the cost of an education Former ITT Tech Students Talk About School’s High-Pressure Sales Tactics, Underwhelming Classes