Countrywide Financial announced that it will fire 10,000-12,000 employees responsible for approving and underwriting mortgages.
By consumeristcarey September 8, 2007
Tagged With: subprime meltdown
- fighting the bad fight Bank Of America Doesn’t Want To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- hustled Bank Of America Finally Ordered To Pay $1.27B For Countrywide’s “Hustle”
- time to pay up Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- loans for everyone Wells Fargo Sued In Illinois For Allegedly Pushing Mortgages On Borrowers Who Couldn’t Repay
- slap on the wrist Bank Of America Could End Investigations Into Its Troubled Mortgage Investments For $20B