Countrywide Financial announced that it will fire 10,000-12,000 employees responsible for approving and underwriting mortgages.
By consumeristcarey September 8, 2007
Tagged With: subprime meltdown
- time to pay up Goldman Sachs To Pay $5B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Ahead Of The Financial Crisis
- do the hustle Bank Of America Won’t Have To Pay $1.2 Billion For Countrywide’s “Hustle” Mortgage Scam
- less is mortgage Wells Fargo To Pay $1.2 Billion To Settle Govt. Lawsuit Over “Reckless” Mortgages
- paying for failures Wells Fargo To Pay $81.6M To Homeowners In Bankruptcy For Failure To Provide Payment Notices
- Coming Up With A Game Plan Homeland Security Director Outlines Plan To Speed Up Airport Security Lines