Happily, most of our poll’s respondents say they are citizens before they are consumers. Perhaps there is hope yet.
Most Of Our Readers Self-Identify More As Citizens Than Consumers
By consumerist.com September 7, 2007
- doesn't hurt to ask Your Cable Company Will Probably Give You Free HBO For A Few Months, But Good Luck Getting The “New Customer” Rate
- what's in your food Poll: 9-In-10 Americans Support GMO Labeling
- Let's make a deal When It Comes To Privacy, Some Americans Are Willing To Negotiate
- What Do You Think of This? Nearly 70% Of Consumers Rely On Online Reviews Before Making A Purchase
- Getting Better But Not There YEt Report: Americans Are Optimistic About Their Finances But Few Actually Feel Secure