Same store sales are up at both Walmart (3.1%) and Target (6.1%). Target says consumers are shopping more often and buying more stuff per trip. [CNN Money]
- off target Target Shoppers Aren’t ‘Cautious,’ They’re Shopping At Walmart
- target math Walmart Charges Extra $0.08 To Put Your Printer Cartridges In A Single Box
- no more supertargets Target Isn’t Going To Have Full-Service Grocery Stores, Still Wants To Sell More
- changing the game As More Shoppers Go Online, Retailers Cut Back On In-Store Inventory
- shopping around What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?