Over a dozen shoppers perused the aisles of an unstaffed Dollar Tree store on Labor Day after a door lock malfunctioned. The lights were on and shopping music was being piped in, but there was nobody at the registers, which led a suspicious customer to call the authorities. [seattlepi.com]
By cwalters September 5, 2007
Tagged With: everything's $1? just take it
- rush delivery Woman Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Walmart Checkout Lane, Pays For Merchandise First
- turning up the competitive heat Aldi Spending $1.6B To Upgrade Stores To Be More Whole Foods-Esque
- potty talk Police: Kmart Shopper Left Bathroom Deposit In Box Of Store Security Tags
- well that seems excessive Burning Down The Mall Because You Can’t Find A Shopping Cart Joins Long List Of Customer Overreactions
- pick me up Is In-Store Pickup Any Faster Than Just Shopping At The Store?