A disgruntled mother, overwhelmed by the sheer number of toys to check against the lead paint recall list, throws them all in a trash bag and brings them to Mattel headquarters to let their employees sort them out. [CNN Video]
By cwalters September 5, 2007
Tagged With: it's your mess, you fix it
- how to recall recalls Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- worst christmas ever This Holiday, Make Sure You Don’t Give Kids The Gift Of Exploding Batteries Or Lead Poisoning
- you're doing it wrong Another Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2015
- kids today Eavesdropping Barbie, Books About Famous Brands, Bratz Selfie Sticks Lead List Of Year’s Crassest Toys
- welcome to the 20th century Barbie Dolls Finally Getting More Realistic Curves