A disgruntled mother, overwhelmed by the sheer number of toys to check against the lead paint recall list, throws them all in a trash bag and brings them to Mattel headquarters to let their employees sort them out. [CNN Video]
By cwalters September 5, 2007
Tagged With: it's your mess, you fix it
- how to recall recalls Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- worst christmas ever This Holiday, Make Sure You Don’t Give Kids The Gift Of Exploding Batteries Or Lead Poisoning
- team canister vs. team bag CDC Figured Out The General Mills Flour Recall Because Some People Leave Flour In Bags
- welcome to the 20th century Barbie Dolls Finally Getting More Realistic Curves
- Spreading The Blame Report Finds NHTSA Failed To Detect GM Ignition Switch Issue For Seven Years Despite Ample Information