80% of taxi drivers stayed home because of a strike in NYC, causing long lines and general grumpiness in an already grumpy city. [New York Times]
- uberstrike Some New York City Uber Drivers Will Go On Strike At Noon
- saving on a rainy day Uber Agrees To Not Gouge Riders During Emergencies & Natural Disasters
- what is this thing How Do Uber and Lyft Work And Why Should I Even Care?
- Becoming More Like The Competition Los Angeles Mulling Idea Of Uber-Like App To Make Taxi Industry More Competitive
- constitutional court French Constitutional Court Upholds Law Banning Amateur Uber Drivers