Like spending money on rehabbing but not on rent or property taxes? Don’t mind rehabbing a property that doesn’t belong to you? You’d make an excellent resident curator. [New York Times]
More From Consumerist
- AirBNB Apologizes For Passive-Aggressive Ads Making City Budget Suggestions
- No, You Shouldn’t Incorporate And Register Your Car Tax-Free In Montana
- Possible Squatter Lives In House With No Water, Holes In Roof, 4 Dogs
- Chicago Proposes Extra Tax, Looser Regulations For Short-Term Rentals And B&Bs
- Why Is My House Listed For Rent On Craigslist?