A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
More From Consumerist
- Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- “Do Not Track” Bill Hopes To Let Consumers Just Say No To Online Tracking
- What Are SLAPPs And Anti-SLAPPs… And Why Should You Care?
- Consumer, Privacy Groups Urge Federal Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile/Experian Hack
- Comcast Says FCC Privacy Rules Will Hurt Consumers By Not Allowing Them To See More Comcast Ads