A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
- ushering in other shady players Most State Laws Can’t Protect Borrowers From Predatory Installment Loans, Open-End Lines Of Credit
- one for the price of two Trump Executive Order Requires Cutting 2 Old Rules For Every 1 New Rule, But Is It That Easy?
- more privacy for you FCC Adopts New Privacy Rule Limiting What ISPs Can Do With Your Personal Data
- slapping down slapp suits Lawmakers Propose Bill To Prevent Businesses From Suing You For Complaining About Them
- special report Your College Education Might Be A Better Investment For Goldman Sachs Than It Is For You