A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
More From Consumerist
- Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- “Do Not Track” Bill Hopes To Let Consumers Just Say No To Online Tracking
- What Are SLAPPs And Anti-SLAPPs… And Why Should You Care?
- How Much Control Do You Actually Have Over Your Private Data?
- Court Ruling On Trade Dispute Also Prevents MPAA From Blocking File-Sharing Sites