A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
- leave me alone “Do Not Track” Bill Hopes To Let Consumers Just Say No To Online Tracking
- slappy days What Are SLAPPs And Anti-SLAPPs… And Why Should You Care?
- big data is watching How Much Control Do You Actually Have Over Your Private Data?
- so far so good Court Ruling On Trade Dispute Also Prevents MPAA From Blocking File-Sharing Sites
- men at jerk Court Upholds Judgment Against Napster Co-Founder In Jerk.Com Case