A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
- slapping down slapp suits Lawmakers Propose Bill To Prevent Businesses From Suing You For Complaining About Them
- ushering in other shady players Most State Laws Can’t Protect Borrowers From Predatory Installment Loans, Open-End Lines Of Credit
- empty space Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- leave me alone “Do Not Track” Bill Hopes To Let Consumers Just Say No To Online Tracking