A new book, co-authored by Jeff Sovern, of the excellent Consumer Law & Privacy blog, called, “Selected Consumer Statutes,” provides 690 pages of statutes, regulations and reference materials regarding consumer law. $31 and free shipping at Amazon.
More From Consumerist
- Most State Laws Can’t Protect Borrowers From Predatory Installment Loans, Open-End Lines Of Credit
- Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- “Do Not Track” Bill Hopes To Let Consumers Just Say No To Online Tracking
- What Are SLAPPs And Anti-SLAPPs… And Why Should You Care?
- Consumer, Privacy Groups Urge Federal Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile/Experian Hack