Whether or not Paho Mann’s pictorial taxonomy of all of his and his partner’s personal possessions, sortable by color, cize, material, location, owner, cost, use type, and use amount, cause you to reevaluate your personal politics of consumerism is up for debate, but it’s unquestionable that his site is neat. [Sort]
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?
- we'll tell everyone Porn Copyright Trolls Use Other Companies’ Porn To Shame Alleged Pirates
- in the fine print Court: No, You Don’t Have a Reasonable Expectation Of Privacy With Your PSN Account
- all-day hash browns Check Which McDonald’s Restaurants Are Serving All-Day Hash Browns Before You Go
- pay up Report: Subway Has Had The Most Wage Violations Of All Fast Food Companies