Whether or not Paho Mann’s pictorial taxonomy of all of his and his partner’s personal possessions, sortable by color, cize, material, location, owner, cost, use type, and use amount, cause you to reevaluate your personal politics of consumerism is up for debate, but it’s unquestionable that his site is neat. [Sort]
More From Consumerist
- Sony, Ghostface Killah Must Face Copyright Lawsuit Over Use Of ‘Iron Man’ Cartoon Theme
- Couple Claims Inn Wouldn’t Allow A Non-Religious Wedding Ceremony
- Court: Microsoft Can’t Be Forced To Turn Over User Emails Stored Outside Of U.S.
- Apple, FBI Testify About Encryption And Privacy In Congressional Hearing
- Do Food Trucks Have A Right To Compete With Nearby Restaurants?