Whether or not Paho Mann’s pictorial taxonomy of all of his and his partner’s personal possessions, sortable by color, cize, material, location, owner, cost, use type, and use amount, cause you to reevaluate your personal politics of consumerism is up for debate, but it’s unquestionable that his site is neat. [Sort]
- all-day hash browns Check Which McDonald’s Restaurants Are Serving All-Day Hash Browns Before You Go
- out of bounds Court: Microsoft Can’t Be Forced To Turn Over User Emails Stored Outside Of U.S.
- no room at the inn Couple Claims Inn Wouldn’t Allow A Non-Religious Wedding Ceremony
- al franken Niantic Writes Back To Sen. Al Franken, Says Privacy Concerns Are All Fixed Now
- copyright combat Sony, Ghostface Killah Must Face Copyright Lawsuit Over Use Of ‘Iron Man’ Cartoon Theme