Whether or not Paho Mann’s pictorial taxonomy of all of his and his partner’s personal possessions, sortable by color, cize, material, location, owner, cost, use type, and use amount, cause you to reevaluate your personal politics of consumerism is up for debate, but it’s unquestionable that his site is neat. [Sort]
- we know where you've been Should Police Need A Warrant To Obtain Your Cellphone Location Data?
- somebody's watching me Can Maker Of Web-Snooping Software Be Held Liable For Jealous Husband’s Wiretapping?
- we'll tell everyone Porn Copyright Trolls Use Other Companies’ Porn To Shame Alleged Pirates
- you want to know whatnow? Uber’s Latest Privacy Problems: “Ghost Texting” Drivers’ Contacts, Collecting Android Users’ Data
- a horse of many colors A Brief History Of Car Colors — And Why Are We So Boring Now?