Whether or not Paho Mann’s pictorial taxonomy of all of his and his partner’s personal possessions, sortable by color, cize, material, location, owner, cost, use type, and use amount, cause you to reevaluate your personal politics of consumerism is up for debate, but it’s unquestionable that his site is neat. [Sort]
More From Consumerist
- Check Which McDonald’s Restaurants Are Serving All-Day Hash Browns Before You Go
- Court: Microsoft Can’t Be Forced To Turn Over User Emails Stored Outside Of U.S.
- Couple Claims Inn Wouldn’t Allow A Non-Religious Wedding Ceremony
- Niantic Writes Back To Sen. Al Franken, Says Privacy Concerns Are All Fixed Now
- Sony, Ghostface Killah Must Face Copyright Lawsuit Over Use Of ‘Iron Man’ Cartoon Theme