Bernanke encourages banks to offer “new” mortgage products to low income buyers, “Such products could be designed to avoid or mitigate the risk of prepayment shock and to be more transparent with respect to their terms,” Bernanke wrote. [Washington Post]
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- a new set of issues Airbnb Hosts Having Difficulty Refinancing Homes
- mortgages New Policies Aim To Make It Easier For First-Time Home Buyers To Get Mortgages
- Makin' It Easier For Consumers Could Consumers’ Frustration With Mortgage Closings Be Solved By eClosing System?
- Providing More Options CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information