A reader reports that BaldanzaB@spiritair.com could be Spirit Air CEO Ben Baldanza’s new email address for callously responding to consumer complaints, seeing as the top management seem to have changed their email addresses after their dirty email laundry got posted. UPDATE: Within 3 hours of this post, now this new email is bouncing. At least Spirit Air knows how to do one thing right: duck customer complaints.
By consumerist.com August 23, 2007
- tell it to someone who cares Are Airlines Deliberately Making It Too Difficult To File Complaints?
- traveling the unfriendly skies Traveler Complaints About Airlines Increased Nearly 30% Last Year
- ben voyage Spirit Airlines Replaces Loudmouth CEO Ben Baldanza
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- no refunds here Be Careful When You Cancel Your Spirit “$9 Fare Club” Membership
Previous TigerDirect Unlawfully Restrains And Verbally Abuses Customer For Not Submitting To Receipt-Showing Demands