A reader reports that BaldanzaB@spiritair.com could be Spirit Air CEO Ben Baldanza’s new email address for callously responding to consumer complaints, seeing as the top management seem to have changed their email addresses after their dirty email laundry got posted. UPDATE: Within 3 hours of this post, now this new email is bouncing. At least Spirit Air knows how to do one thing right: duck customer complaints.
By consumerist.com August 23, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Are Airlines Deliberately Making It Too Difficult To File Complaints?
- Traveler Complaints About Airlines Increased Nearly 30% Last Year
- Spirit Airlines Replaces Loudmouth CEO Ben Baldanza
- Using Only His Phone, Man Scams 217 Macy’s Stores Into Issuing Fraudulent Refunds
- Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
Previous TigerDirect Unlawfully Restrains And Verbally Abuses Customer For Not Submitting To Receipt-Showing Demands