Got $10 billion to spend? The FCC would like to speak with you. [Ars Technica]
More From Consumerist
- Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- AT&T: FCC Has “No Legal Or Factual Basis” To Issue Us Fine For Overcharging Schools
- Cable Lobbying Group’s Set-Top Box Plan: App That Doesn’t Do The Things You Want