Got $10 billion to spend? The FCC would like to speak with you. [Ars Technica]
- fees more hidden than usual Telecom Market You Probably Never Heard Of Costs Consumers & Businesses An Extra $20B Per Year
- pretty please Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Vote, Several Senators Urge FCC To Approve Set-Top Box Plan
- oh really? Did Net Neutrality Kill Broadband Investment Like Comcast, AT&T, Verizon Said It Would?
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- legal fights AT&T: FCC Has “No Legal Or Factual Basis” To Issue Us Fine For Overcharging Schools