The probably soon-to-be-ex-judge suing a Korean dry cleaner for $54 million over a pair of pants has decided to appeal his suit and continue on his depraved quest for guaranteed satisfaction. [Washington Post]
By consumerist.com August 16, 2007
- check those pockets Why Do People Not Check Clothes For Thousands Of Dollars Before Donating To Goodwill?
- get out of jail card Appeals Court Upholds Probation Sentence For Beanie Babies’ Creator Convicted Of Tax Evasion
- the sheer pants dance Lululemon Comes Out A Winner In Investors’ Lawsuit Over Sheer Yoga Pants
- let it fly Judge Grants Class-Action Status In Case Over Delta, AirTran Original Checked Bag Fees
- the spice must flow Watkins Lawsuit Over Pepper Tin Sizes Will Go Forward In Federal Court