Smaller-fries investing diversely will still experience queasiness, but they’re seen as pulling ahead in the long-term; it’s more the fancy pants cats using esoteric financial instruments like hedge funds and derivatives who have the most to fear in the current crunch, NYT reports.
More From Consumerist
- Risk Evaluation Report Finds Mobile Banking Leaves Some Banks More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- Online Payday Lenders Could Be Worse Than Traditional Payday Lenders
- American Apparel Files For Bankruptcy Protection
- Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained About Mortgage Issuers
- Why Are So Many Sporting Goods Stores Going Bankrupt?