“People with 140 IQ scores (a score of 100 is average) missed payments and maxed-out their credit cards more often than their lower IQ counterparts,” according to a study comparing smarts to wealth. [USA Today]
- more protections needed Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- Helping Or Hurting Consumers? Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- what is it you want? The Secret To Lowering Your Credit Card Interest Rate (Spoiler: Just Ask)
- Not Quite Consumer Friendly Abusive Lending Practices Can Lead To Negative Long-Term Consequences For Borrowers, Communities
- redeem yourself Which Credit Cards Have The Most Restrictions On Rewards?