“People with 140 IQ scores (a score of 100 is average) missed payments and maxed-out their credit cards more often than their lower IQ counterparts,” according to a study comparing smarts to wealth. [USA Today]
More From Consumerist
- Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- Facebook Patent Would Allow Lenders To Determine Creditworthiness By Looking At Your ‘Friends’