“People with 140 IQ scores (a score of 100 is average) missed payments and maxed-out their credit cards more often than their lower IQ counterparts,” according to a study comparing smarts to wealth. [USA Today]
- more protections needed Restricting Debt Collection Doesn’t Limit Credit Availability
- behind the numbers 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- fico ain't nothing but a number Would You Break Up With Someone For Having A Bad Credit Score?
- just say no Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- better before or after? Report: For-Profit College Students Earn Less After Graduation Than They Did Before