Eyewitness account with photo evidence of a McDonald’s cocktail party complete with mojitos and mini-quiches. Reminds us of the time we were strolling past the then-new McDonald’s on the corner of Lincoln and Fullerton in Chicago and witnessed a formal event taking place… complete with string quartet. [False 45th] (Thanks, Maura!)
More From Consumerist
- McDonald’s Moving HQ From Chicago Suburbs To Downtown Neighborhood Filled With Millennials
- Can A McDonald’s Be The Center Of A Community?
- Teachers Call On McDonald’s To End McTeacher’s Nights
- McDonald’s Testing Fresh Ground Beef For Its Hamburger Patties
- McDonald’s CEO To Shareholders: No Plans To Replace Employees With Robots Yet