NOTE: As of March 2013, the embedded video that was the basis for this post is no longer functioning or available for embed. However, WAFB-TV still has text pertaining to the facts of the story, so you can read about it at WAFB.com if you’re still interested.
This 9-Year-Old Has An $18,000 Line Of Credit
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
- start your calculators Tax Season Is Now Open: Here’s Why You Should File ASAP
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts
- deja vu Sally Beauty: Credit Card Info Of 25K Customers Illegally Accessed, Might’ve Been Stolen
- scamalamadingdong Did Someone At The DMV Steal This Woman’s Identity? Maybe
- Lookin' Out For The Consumer FTC Rolls Out Interactive Resource For Victims Of Identity Theft