NOTE: As of March 2013, the embedded video that was the basis for this post is no longer functioning or available for embed. However, WAFB-TV still has text pertaining to the facts of the story, so you can read about it at WAFB.com if you’re still interested.
This 9-Year-Old Has An $18,000 Line Of Credit
By consumeristcarey July 26, 2007
- your government at work IRS Tool To Protect Identity Theft Victims Vulnerable To Identity Thieves
- attack of the cloned camrys Used Cars Can Be Victims Of Identity Theft, Too
- it's baaaaack IRS Relaunches “Get Transcript” Online Tool, Promises It’s More Secure
- Uh Where's My ID? 5 Alternatives To Get Through Airport Security Without A License
- reaching a deal Home Depot Agrees To Pay $20M To Settle 2014 Data Breach Lawsuit