ComEd will refund $1 billion to Illinois customers battered by rising electricity rates. The average customer can expect savings of $7 per month, plus a $50 credit.
By consumeristcarey July 25, 2007
Tagged With: electricity
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Time Warner Cable Bill
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- Getting your payment Apple To Begin Issuing Refunds In E-Book Settlement Case June 22
- Pretty please don't leave us Samsung Tries To Move Past Galaxy Note 7 Debacle With Discounts On Note 8 In South Korea
- bills The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Charter Cable Bill