ComEd will refund $1 billion to Illinois customers battered by rising electricity rates. The average customer can expect savings of $7 per month, plus a $50 credit.
By consumeristcarey July 25, 2007
Tagged With: electricity
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- No Free Accounts Here Chase Raising Fees On Some Checking & Savings Accounts In 16 States
- Are The Rewards Really Worth It? Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Dish Network Bill
- well that's settled $88M In Refunds From AT&T Settlement With FTC Now Heading To Consumers