LAX recently introduced free charging stations in eight terminals for phones, laptops, and personal electronics.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: ELECTRONICS
- law and border Proposed Bill Would End Warrantless Searches Of Cellphones At U.S. Borders
- a breathalyzer for your phone New York Bill Would Require Drivers Involved In Crashes To Submit Phones To “Textalyzer”
- getting juiced up Tesla Talking To Sheetz About Adding Charging Stations For Electronic Vehicles At Gas Stations
- No Ticket But Still Flying Serial Stowaway Strikes Again, Apprehended At LAX Three Days After Last Arrest
- A new kind of road trip Tesla, Airbnb Team Up To Create The “Ultimate Road Trip,” Provide Chargers For Rental Hosts’ Homes