Carrying an iPod, or any electronic device, increases your chance of serious injury, if struck by lightning.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: safety
- Looking for answers Senator Wants To Know What’s Up With Samsung’s Lithium-Ion Batteries
- why do we hear this all the time? Why Are There Seatbelt Demos On Airplanes?
- deeming safety Underwriters Laboratories Reveals How It Tests Hoverboard Safety
- the safety of children Stroller, Infant Carrier Falls & Tip Overs Send Two Children To The Hospital Every Hour
- Getting Specific It’s Official: No More Smoking E-Cigarettes On Planes