Carrying an iPod, or any electronic device, increases your chance of serious injury, if struck by lightning.
By consumeristcarey July 21, 2007
Tagged With: safety
- defective cords Posting Pics Of Frayed Apple Cords Won’t Do Anything, But This Might
- Looking for answers Senator Wants To Know What’s Up With Samsung’s Lithium-Ion Batteries
- why do we hear this all the time? Why Are There Seatbelt Demos On Airplanes?
- What does park mean? Regulators Open Investigation Into Jeeps That Just Roll Away When Parked
- deeming safety Underwriters Laboratories Reveals How It Tests Hoverboard Safety