You’d be hardpressed to find it on their site or listed anywhere else online, but American Airlines does have an email for addressing customer inquiries: Customer.Relations@aa.com. (Thanks to Lina!)
Email American Airlines Customer Relations
By consumerist.com July 20, 2007
- book direct and save (maybe) Does Booking Direct With The Airline Actually Offer You The Lowest Price?
- tell it to someone who cares Are Airlines Deliberately Making It Too Difficult To File Complaints?
- safety first American Airlines Should Not Have Told Family They Couldn’t Use FAA-Approved Safety Harness
- travel and tragedy What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- Hands Off My Miles! Thieves Used United, American Airlines Customer Accounts To Book Free Trips, Upgrades