Read this coming Sunday’s Minneapolis Star-Tribune. There’s gonna be a big story in there. About a company we’ve talked a lot about. We’ve been in close contact with the reporter. Some of it is following up and looking deeper into information you read here first. Pretty neat. Who said bloggers and journalists can’t be friends?
Big Story In This Sunday's Minneapolis Star-Tribune…
By consumerist.com July 19, 2007
- fun while it lasted Target Ends Kiddie Cart Experiment After Children Terrorize Parents, Stores
- remain calm Target Says Glitch That Caused Sunday’s Long Lines Was Not Result Of Hack
- Things You Don't Want To hear While Shopping Target Believes Porn That Played Over California Store’s PA System Come From An Outside Source
- Dipping Its Toes In The Tech Game Target’s Secret “Goldfish” Project Is “Bent On Disrupting The Way People Shop”
- See Ya Later Best Buy Closing 160 Samsung Mini-Stores, Expanding 250 Others