Come on guys, you got the putting calories on the menu thing right. Now, let’s try draping the calories across the sub in a geometrically satisfying pattern, the one that fulfills the design destiny intended by your sandwich scientists. Spurn not their legacy.
Dear Subway, Please Use Your Isosceles Cheese Correctly
By Ben Popken July 18, 2007
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- extra protein Indiana Subway Closes For A Day After Customer Posts Video Of Worker Zapping Bugs
- putting it all out there Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- Ditching The Added Colors Subway Removing Artificial Ingredients From Its Menu By 2017
- breakfast bogo Subway Giving Out Free Breakfast Sandwiches For The Month Of May — But There’s A Catch