The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
- meat on drugs Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- putting it all out there Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- a reprieve FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus
- counting calories FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- the mc11:35? McDonald’s Continues To Tease Possibility Of Extended Breakfast Hours