The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
- meat on drugs Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- different kind of pizza party Senators Pitch Last-Minute Attempt To Exempt Pizza Places From New Menu Labeling Law
- putting it all out there Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- feeling salty? Sodium Warnings Will Stay On The Menu In NYC After Court Ruling
- a reprieve FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus