The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
More From Consumerist
- Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- FDA Giving Businesses Another Year To Comply With Rules Requiring Calorie Counts On Menus
- Government Pushes Back Deadline For Restaurant Menu Labeling Again
- Chipotle Shareholders Sue Company, Allege Recklessness And Insider Trading