The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
More From Consumerist
- Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- Government Pushes Back Deadline For Restaurant Menu Labeling Again
- Chipotle Shareholders Sue Company, Allege Recklessness And Insider Trading
- Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To