The drama continues in the battle to keep calorie information off NYC fast food menus. Subway’s compliance with the law continues to make other fast food chains look foolish.
- meat on drugs Subway Will Switch To All Antibiotic-Free Meat By 2025
- putting it all out there Subway Posting Calorie Counts On Menus Nationwide Ahead Of Final Federal Regulations
- regulatory snooze button Government Pushes Back Deadline For Restaurant Menu Labeling Again
- lawsuits Chipotle Shareholders Sue Company, Allege Recklessness And Insider Trading
- to label or not to label Grocery Association To Vermont Stores: Keep Labeling GMO Foods, But Only If You Want To