Updated old Reach TransUnion Executive Customer Service post with new information: Cindy Hennessey, assistant to David Wolff, VP of Consumer Service. (312) 985-2000, press 2, dial extension 3802
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
- what's the point? My Identity Was Stolen, Then TransUnion Let The Fraudster Unfreeze My Accounts
- transunion Equifax, TransUnion To Pay $23M For Misleading Consumers About Credit Monitoring
- taking it semi-seriously AT&T Says It Hates Robocalls Too; Still Not Giving Most Customers A Way To Block Them
- remember the '90s? Whatever Happened To GeoCities, Lycos, Netscape & Other Giants Of Web 1.0?
- credit scene investigation How Much Investigating Should A Credit Bureau Do When Someone Disputes A Debt?