Updated old Reach TransUnion Executive Customer Service post with new information: Cindy Hennessey, assistant to David Wolff, VP of Consumer Service. (312) 985-2000, press 2, dial extension 3802
By consumerist.com July 16, 2007
- taking it semi-seriously AT&T Says It Hates Robocalls Too; Still Not Giving Most Customers A Way To Block Them
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- how to recall recalls Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- stealing signals DOJ Sues DirecTV Over Blackout Of SportsNet LA
- i can't get no satisfaction 6 Things Comcast Customers Can Try To Get Some Actual Customer Service