Wary of high gas prices, teens are changing their social patterns; sharing the cost of a tank of a gas is now common, while driving around aimlessly at night has become a thing of the past.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: gas
- gasoline-induced memory loss Americans Don’t Want Priuses Because They Forgot That Gas Prices Can Change
- looking for love Why You Should Go To Wawa If You Want To Fall In Love With A Stranger
- gas gratitude 42 Million Drivers Likely Grateful They’ll Be Paying Lowest Thanksgiving Gas Prices Since 2008
- not 2 fast not 2 furious Toy Electric Cars Let Kids Zoom Around While Parents Take Control From Afar
- strange things are afoot Computerized Gas Station Price War Takes Prices Down To A Few Pennies In Ohio