Wary of high gas prices, teens are changing their social patterns; sharing the cost of a tank of a gas is now common, while driving around aimlessly at night has become a thing of the past.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: gas
- driving dinosaurs USPS Trying To Finally Replace Old, Gas-Guzzling Fleet Of Delivery Trucks
- ch-ch-ch-changes Hertz Now Requiring Rental Customers To Provide Refueling Receipt For Trips Under 75 Miles, Or Pay $14
- canyonerooooo Cheap Gas Makes Car-Buyers Lose Their Short-Term Memory
- north of the border Motorists Swarm Over Border With Mexico To Get Cheaper Gas… In California
- not 2 fast not 2 furious Toy Electric Cars Let Kids Zoom Around While Parents Take Control From Afar