Judge Roy “Fancy Pants” Pearson is back! Fancy Pants recently lost a $54 million suit filed against his dry cleaner for a lost pair of pants. Now, Fancy Pants has filed papers asking the judge to reverse her verdict for failing to address his legal claims.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: lawsuits
- motion denied Fiat Chrysler Loses Bid For New Trial In Wrongful Death Case Involving Jeep Fire
- wasn't us Cox Customers Convince Court To Remove Them From Piracy Lawsuit
- the sheer pants dance Lululemon Comes Out A Winner In Investors’ Lawsuit Over Sheer Yoga Pants
- yoga pants Lululemon’s Sheer Pants Lawsuit Nightmare Is Over
- check those pockets Why Do People Not Check Clothes For Thousands Of Dollars Before Donating To Goodwill?