Judge Roy “Fancy Pants” Pearson is back! Fancy Pants recently lost a $54 million suit filed against his dry cleaner for a lost pair of pants. Now, Fancy Pants has filed papers asking the judge to reverse her verdict for failing to address his legal claims.
By consumeristcarey July 8, 2007
Tagged With: lawsuits
- Billion-Dollar Tab Operators Of Scammy Payday Lender Ordered To Pay $1.26 Billion
- putting it to rest GM Settles Two Ignition Switch Injury Lawsuits
- a good day for zuckerberg Facebook Wins Dismissal Of $15 Billion Privacy Lawsuit
- who made that? Judge: Nestlé, Hershey Don’t Have To Put Child Slave Labor Disclosure On Chocolate Labels
- A costly trend Local Governments Say AT&T, Verizon Aren’t Paying 911 Fees