Most consumers can’t taste any difference between beers. Consumers can, however, easily identify their favorite beer’s slogan.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: beer
- a slogan is forever How Can De Beers Market Diamonds When Beautiful Lab-Made Stones Exist?
- arts and crafts MillerCoors Gets Court To Throw Out Blue Moon “Craft Beer” Lawsuit
- the 13th man Is Seattle Seahawks Stadium Watering Down Fans’ Beer?
- oops Sierra Nevada Issues Beer Recall In 35 States Because Glass Is Not Part Of An IPA
- Fancy Shiny New Things Customers Can No Longer “Have It Your Way” At Burger King; Company Ditches Longtime Slogan