Four strawberries for $4, two pounds of asparagus from $34, and Ostrich eggs for $54 are just some of the many “deals” at the new Whole Foods in London: “What used to be said about Rolls Royce cars now holds true for potatoes: If you have to ask the price, you can’t afford one.”
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: supermarkets
- you can't afford this Of Course The Rolls-Royce Driverless Electric Car Has A Silk Sofa & A Light-Up Red Carpet
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals
- just emulsified vegan sandwich spread Head Of Egg Board Steps Down After Anti-Vegan Mayo Crusade Revealed
- stocking a floating city What’s Huge, Floats & Has 32,000 Bottles Of Beer, 6,100 Bottles Of Wine & 5,400 Bananas On Board?
- will the owner please stand up? Rolls-Royce Recalls One Car… Yes, You Read That Right