Burger King will switch to trans-fat free cooking oil by the end of 2008. Comparison tests showed that more than twelve items, including fries and hash browns, tasted the same or better when cooked with the new oil.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: fast-food
- no more partially hydrogenated goodness Long John Silver’s Says Its Entire Menu Is Now Free Of Trans Fat
- dissatisfried Burger King’s Satisfries Off The Menu In 2/3 Of Restaurants
- here's the beef We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- no more partially hydrogenated goodness FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- who's hungry? Loosen Your Belt, It’s Time For The 9 Most Calorie-Filled Restaurant Meals Of 2015!