Burger King will switch to trans-fat free cooking oil by the end of 2008. Comparison tests showed that more than twelve items, including fries and hash browns, tasted the same or better when cooked with the new oil.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: fast-food
More From Consumerist
- Burger King Will Sell Chicken Fries In Ring Form
- Did Burger King Rip Off Mac N’ Cheetos From The Vulgar Chef?
- Now Burger King Is Just Throwing Doritos On A Burger Because It Can
- Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals