Burger King will switch to trans-fat free cooking oil by the end of 2008. Comparison tests showed that more than twelve items, including fries and hash browns, tasted the same or better when cooked with the new oil.
By consumeristcarey July 7, 2007
Tagged With: fast-food
- 360 degrees of chicken Burger King Will Sell Chicken Fries In Ring Form
- a cheesy Cheetos copy? Did Burger King Rip Off Mac N’ Cheetos From The Vulgar Chef?
- sure why not Now Burger King Is Just Throwing Doritos On A Burger Because It Can
- another meal deal Burger King Has A New “2 For $10” Meal Deal, But Who’s It Actually For?
- ignorance is bliss Here Are This Year’s 9 Most Calorie-Filled Chain Restaurant Meals