This is pretty much the quintessence of how many people get stuck in debt (it was certainly true for us): “…we were spending more than we made because we thought we would make more money later to pay it off.”
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
More From Consumerist
- John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It
- What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- New Jersey Legislation Would Create Student Loan Lottery To Let You Gamble Away Your Debt
- Nearly 80% Of Americans Hold Some Form Of Debt, But It Isn’t Always Bad
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments