This is pretty much the quintessence of how many people get stuck in debt (it was certainly true for us): “…we were spending more than we made because we thought we would make more money later to pay it off.”
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- you are forgiven John Oliver Buys $15M In Medical Debt, Then Forgives It
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- cfpb New Rules Would Require Debt Collectors Have Proof You Actually Owe Money
- Making Changes New Rules Aim To Rein In Predatory Payday Lending, But Will They Work?
- we swear to tell the convenient truth 5 Times The Cable Industry Embarrassed Itself During Today’s Senate Hearing