This is pretty much the quintessence of how many people get stuck in debt (it was certainly true for us): “…we were spending more than we made because we thought we would make more money later to pay it off.”
By consumerist.com July 6, 2007
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- what's the catch? Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- not my debt Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- tourist trap With No Credit Cards Allowed, No Cash In ATMs, No Banks Open, Tourists In Trouble In Greece