Personal blood-alcohol meters are pieces of crap, giving wildly inaccurately results.
By consumerist.com July 5, 2007
- flying while drunk JetBlue Pilot Charged With Flying Plane From Florida To New York Drunk
- last call for ethanol CVS Will Limit Teens To Buying One Shot Of Boozy Laxative At A Time
- it wasn't me Judge Tosses Drunk-Driving Charge Against Woman Whose Body Acts As A Brewery
- drinkin' and druggin' FDA Warns That Chantix May Decrease Users’ Alcohol Tolerance
- express scripts Why Is Express Scripts Making Me Buy A New Blood Glucose Meter?